Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fat Girl in a Little White Dress

Hi followers!

I know I have been A.W.O.L. but it has been for good reason.  My amazing boyfriend proposed to me last week- I'm engaged!!!

I couldn't be happier and am so excited to share my life with someone so wonderful.

On a food related note (because that's what I talk about), I thought I would share this with you: While my boyfriend, now fiancé (I hate that word and will likely never get used to it), was down on one knee proposing, I had my hand on a brick of Amsterdam Gouda.

I love cheese, so I find it completely appropriate that I was holding its hand during one of the most memorable moments in my life.  Don't you?

That all being said, it's time to keep the fat girl inside me under control and kick my healthy lifestyle into high gear.  I put on a white dress in just over a year and I want to look my best.  I pledge to put down the cheese (which I eventually did after I realized that I was being proposed to) and pick up some healthier alternatives.

Stay tuned for health inspired recipes and a tad fewer indulgences.

Bye bye poutine....for now...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the no cheese... here's what you missed at my shower http://tomatosnob.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-cheese-you-cheese-who-doesnt-cheese.html

    ReplyDelete