Friday, June 3, 2011

Stephanie Salad

I got an email yesterday from my friend Steph with a great salad recipe.  The recipe uses canned tuna, so my immediate thought was that my last blog posting inspired her to send it my way. I was wrong.

While sipping on some pinot grigio and chatting with my girlfriends last night, Steph admitted that she has not been following my blog.  It was simply a coincidence that she sent me the recipe for a salad that uses the only fish I will eat. This admission bruised my blogger ego, but I told her that if she started following I would dedicate a posting to her. 

Steph, I am sharing your recipe on my blog for all of the interweb community to see. Now will you follow me regularly??

Stephanie Salad

Take one can of tuna and put it in a bowl with chopped up pickles, artichoke hearts, chopped up red pepper and cucumber.  Toss with arugula (Steph LOVES arugula) and baby romaine lettuce.

Dressing: Lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, apple cider vinegar, fresh thyme and freshly ground black pepper.

In the words of my dear friend Steph, "YUMMMMMMMMMMM!".

No comments:

Post a Comment