Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Boot Camp Street Party!


For me, getting in shape has meant more frequent visits to the gym, more personal training sessions and finding fun ways to get exercise in order to shake up the monotony of my daily gym routine.  I try and find free classes (or sneak into my fiance's gym for free classes) to add variety to my workouts without spending a fortune.

This week, I am attending an awesome boot camp party hosted by my personal trainer.  You will have to excuse the shameless plug to follow but it will be a great time with great people and great food!  

Tomorrow night at 7:30 p.m., NB Fitness, Lululemon Briarhill and the Daily Apple will be hosting a 70 person boot camp on Orchard View Blvd. and Yonge St. just North of Eglinton in Toronto.

There will be a one hour boot camp class led by Nate Bower, a live DJ and healthy food samples.  Oh, and it's totally FREE!

Bring your mats and tension bands and come out for an awesome fitness street party!

No comments:

Post a Comment